I had a mountain of strings cut.
This pile was organized last night in dark, medium and lights. Don't know what happened since then.
But I have been stitching away all day.
This pile is pressed.
Then I cut some of them into their segments and laid out a few to see how it was going to look.
So, I have been stitching and stitching and thinking the pile wasn't getting any smaller, but this is where I have ended tonight.
Not too bad, but I have this pile to press tomorrow.
And here is another look at some of the segments laid out this evening.
Segments aren't sewn together yet. I want to make sure there is a good distribution of fabrics before I do the final sewing for each row.
I swear it took longer to sew them back together than it took for me to cut them.
Oh well....I made good headway today. I can't expect miracles.