Sunday, September 16, 2012

Busy week, but heading for some R & R

Between work, some family health issues and babysitting, I have just barely had time to get a project cut out for my mini retreat.

Week started out picking up the newly engaged couple (my son and his girlfriend) at the airport.   


We are so excited!

Then we have had the grands for the last three days, so to keep them busy we took them to the zoo. 


I now know why you have your kids when you are young.

Here they are at the polar bear exhibit. 


and of course, little boys love snakes.


So....after all this, I am packing up my sewing and  my clothes at 10 o'clock at night, the night before I am leaving for my four day mini retreat with my quilty chicks. 

I know once I get on the road, all will be good. 

So....there will be plenty to show when I get back.  I am definitely in need of some R & R. 

See you when I get back. 

Happy quilting.  I know I will be.  







2 comments:

  1. Have a great time sewing with your friends, can't wait to see what goodness you create while away. I just posted BTCT, all four borders are attached!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the happy couple. How exciting!!! Have fun at the retreat. And thanks for the pics of the boys!

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...