Saturday, May 19, 2012

Think sub zero......

In my last post, I was telling you that I was knitting a cowl for my daughter. 



 I started it after work on the 15th and finished it last night (the 18th). 

This was a project that I offered her since I felt the need to do some knitting....back in the wintertime.  She was to buy the yarn and I would knit her the Gap-tastic Cowl.  She didn't get the yarn until just the other day, so I decided to get it out of the way just in case I needed to buy more yarn or if there was a skein left over, them she could return it. 

I was hoping the weather would cooperate and not be 80 degrees when I finished it for her to try on.

Well, it was 86 degrees. 


It's a warm one and even I was having a hard time getting into really enjoying fussing with it, but she loves it and it was an easy one to make.  I may make another one, but not until winter this time around. 

Now....onto putting on some bindings on one of those little quilts that I got back from the quilter.  I'll be showing you something soon. 




1 comment:

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...