Food for thought.

Memory is a wonderful treasure chest for those who know how to pack it.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Hogs and Kisses!

It's  almost Valentine's Day.   Wishing you lots of hugs and kisses from the ones you love.

I wanted to share  the cute candy Kisses idea that I found through the website www.sillypearl.com


I decided to make these up for my grand kids.


Here are the finished Kisses.


One of my grandsons LOVES pigs, so I think this is going to be a big hit.

If you are interested, here is the site for the free printable.  Just print it on a one-page sticker and use a 3/4" hole punch (which I bought for my BTCT quilt to make hundreds of cherries) and the larger one required a 2" hole punch ( I didn't have that size so just cut them out with a scissors). 


Have fun with this!

Happy Valentine's day!

4 comments:

  1. Saw the printables while I was blog hopping.....and wished I had someone to do that for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a couple sheets of the little ones and it was a lot of work peeling off the sticker backing, but the smiles I got, especially from Cameron who loves pigs, was well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever and adorable! If I only had a grandchild...sigh...

    ReplyDelete