Tuesday, March 1, 2011

FYI...

Since my last post, I have had a few people comment on my table top seam ripper.  It works great for when you do a lot of chain stitching.  I think I received this one as a gift.

You can see mine here.... http://mimispassions.blogspot.com/2011/02/making-some-headway.html , so I did a little google search and found this great one from Fons and Porter.



These are a little different from mine, but still the same concept.  The one good thing about the first  one is that there is a storage place for the seam ripper's cover. 

While I am posting, too, I got another one of my birthday stars today. 


These stars are going to make one great quilt!

Thanks Bert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...