Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010


Just like that, all our prep is done.  Dinners are eaten.  Gifts are opened.  The children are happy with their new toys.  We just have the New Year to think about and then it will be 2011.  Time just flies by way too fast.  I guess it's really not that far fetched to start thinking of what we will be making for next Christmas.  I for one will probably be a procrastinator and be way behind again next year.

But, I do hope you all had a very Merry and Happy Christmas with family and friends;  and I look  forward to all the new projects we will be working on in the new year. 

Sit back, kick up your feet and enjoy yourselves and remember all the wonderment that Christmas brings

Merry Christmas to all my friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...