Saturday, February 13, 2010

Done!

.......at least  with this one boring and very green block.
Well, I shouldn't dwell on the fact that I found this block to be "not so exciting" as I am sure it will fit in well with the whole scheme of things, but I am glad to be moving on to block #5 that was just posted. over at Sentimental Stitches. 

Just to refresh your memories, Gay over at Sentimental Stitches is duplicating these patterns from an antique quilt that she has ; and I am taking the liberty of not making it in the colors of the original quilt, but making it in a "controlled", scrappy, red and green.

Well, now I can look forward to making a little more happy (something with red) block; and it's a basket block to boot, too!  I love baskets!

1 comment:

  1. I love this block. I think it turned out darling and it's going to fit right in with all the other blocks. Sometimes too much red is not a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...