Food for thought.

Memory is a wonderful treasure chest for those who know how to pack it.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

BOM progress.....

Just a tad progress on my first block. Still trying to decide if I like the lighter green in this block. I may have to go and dig a little deeper into my stash to see if I have more greens to choose from, but I am really liking the scrappy look in this block so far.


....and....can you have enough of the Rouenneries fabric? I ordered another 2.5 yards of it from the Fat Quarter Shop and it came today.

So, now that I have even more fabric for this BOM, I need to get my first block done so I can move onto the next one and use more of this luscious fabric up.

1 comment:

  1. More is better, in my opinion, Faye. Lots and lots of different shades of green will make it sparkle.

    ReplyDelete