Wednesday, January 13, 2010

BOM progress.....

Just a tad progress on my first block. Still trying to decide if I like the lighter green in this block. I may have to go and dig a little deeper into my stash to see if I have more greens to choose from, but I am really liking the scrappy look in this block so far.


....and....can you have enough of the Rouenneries fabric? I ordered another 2.5 yards of it from the Fat Quarter Shop and it came today.

So, now that I have even more fabric for this BOM, I need to get my first block done so I can move onto the next one and use more of this luscious fabric up.

1 comment:

  1. More is better, in my opinion, Faye. Lots and lots of different shades of green will make it sparkle.

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...