Friday, October 23, 2009

Shopping today.....

Did some home shopping via the internet and ordered the full kit for Just Ducky.

My dear daughter has a friend who is going to have her first baby on Valentine's Day and I love her like she is my own. When I saw this quilt, I just knew that this is the one that I had to make for her.
Also, checked out a new quilt shop in my area that has been open only three weeks. It's called Tomorrow's Treasures and my friend, Nancy, and I just loved it. There wasn't a whole lot in there yet, but what she had was great and her decor is very promising. We are really looking forward to her growing into a great quilt shop. It's always good to have another shop in the area, too.


I picked up a couple yards ....just because... and a FQ that will go along with my cafe au lait quilt.....like I need more fabric for that quilt!!!!
Oh well, what better things to do on a cold, rainy, Friday?!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's a really cute quilt ..... love those fabrics and I see we have the same horrible weather, except add "windy" to the mix and it's downright ugly out. DD and I walked to school for a Halloween Party - just one block away - got totally drenched both ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, boy, another project to start! Love the Ducky quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...