Monday, March 16, 2009

Stitch by stitch....

I will get the Crows in the Corner done eventually. I now have one of the corners done. It may not be perfect, but done is better than perfect. You would roll your eyes if you knew me. I am only telling myself that so that I don't fret over the fact that it is not perfect. So, one more corner to do and then I can go on the hunt for a really great civil war backing and then it is off to the quilter.


If I could just get three evenings in a row free and clear, I am thinking I could finish the last corner in that amount of time. Well, I can dream, can't I?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Faye, finished really is (sometimes) better than perfect. It looks beautiful to me.

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...