Quilting is my passion. The ability to be creative with colorful fabric just makes me smile. Of course, equally joyful is the love of my grandchildren. What could be better?
Monday, March 30, 2009
Crows in the Corner quilt top....
is complete. This was my attempt at a pink and brown quilt (scraps) with just a dash of green thrown in. Just have to put the backing together and it is being sent off to the quilter. I could have had this done in no time (it really was an easy pattern), but there just aren't enough hours in a day to do all the things I have to and/or want to; but I am sure glad to see an end to this one so that I can move on to some new things. Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Michigan quilters, take note
Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale. Don't know what that is? Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...
-
Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale. Don't know what that is? Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...
-
I planned on posting tonight about all the lovely quilts that I saw today at my guild's quilt show..... Quilts From the Attic, and I...
-
Just wanted to pop in to let you know that I am all packed and ready to go. Retreat #1, here I come!!! My sewing room hasn't look...
I really like the reverse applique. It sure turned out beautifully!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous ..... love the pink/brown colourway. When I get my Swap Blocks back I'll be adding lots of pink/brown blocks.
ReplyDelete