Friday, April 3, 2020

Life as we know it today......

Heard on the news today that there is a city in Texas that is going to fine anyone out and about without a mask.  So, I am assuming that it will be the case everywhere sooner than later.

So, I made two masks with scraps of fabric today (no elastic as there is none to be found).



As I was looking at my two masks, I got to thinking that maybe they can serve double duty.  Maybe after this is all said and done, I can sew the two together and make a bikini top.

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Great idea about the bikini!! I just wish I still had the body for one!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...guess we will all be wearing them in a few days. Just made a couple for myself. Put off keeping some thinking I didn't need but guess this is coming to be....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made a bunch for one of our agencies that have group homes...seems like the need is everywhere. Used matching fabric ties like you did too. Your bikini idea is spot on...quilters are always thinking ahead to the next project!!

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...