Wednesday, December 19, 2018

What am I thankful for?

This is the napkin I had for dinner tonight and it got me to thinking. 


Today my quilt-y friends and I celebrated Christmas together, so I have to say I am thankful for great friends that share my love of quilting.

They are very talented.






(apparently I did not take pictures of all our show-n-tell)

....and very generous with gift giving


So many great gifts from quilt-y stuff to some good smelling stuff.  

Thanks gals.

It was a fun afternoon with good food, drinks, chatter, and going through Nancy's scrap bag!  :D

Now we are to the countdown of Christmas.  It's going to be busy around here for the next couple of days and then once it is all over......I'll be heading to the sewing room.  



3 comments:

  1. Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful post. Thank you for
    providing this info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun gathering you had with friends who share the bond of stitching...going through your friends scrap bag must have been delightful!! My own little stitching group of 5 (we have been together forever) had planned on a Christmas lunch yesterday but one got the flu so we have rescheduled...wouldn’t be the same if one was missing!Wishing you and your family the merriest of Christmas’s and everything that is good and kind in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What am I thankful for? Having someone like YOU for a friend. Merry Christmas!
    (Anonymous) Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...