Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Stars are heading home.


I went all out on this quilt; and I am pretty pleased with myself. 


Ignore the blue pen marks.  I thought I needed them for doing the border, but decided I was doing well enough without them, so all blue pen marks have to be removed  before going home.  

Here you can see the design on the back of the quilt.  


I used White Glide on the top of the quilt and a medium gray So Fine on the back.  

This quilt will get a little cleaning up and then it is off to the owner.  

Next up......Halloween!



3 comments:

  1. Faye, what a beautiful job you did! Love it! You are on top of this game!

    Marilyn (IQuiltToo)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marilyn. I have to say that something has just "clicked" and I feel so much more confidence with what I am doing. Pinterest, friends opinions, going on-line, etc are such an inspiration and I finally feel like I can achieve in thread what is in my head.

      Your opinion matters a lot to me. Thanks again. P.S. Do you know that you are a "no reply" message?

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful job quilting this lovely top!
    I'm sure the owner is going to be thrilled with this.

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...