Wednesday, February 10, 2016

One Christmas quilt down....


Just took this one off the longarm.  

The quilting on it is hard to see because I used Green Glide thread and the fabric is pretty busy, but I think the panto "Flurry" was the perfect choice for this quilt.  

The quilting shows up well in shadows.


You can really see the quilting on the backing though.  I used a dk. green Fil-Tec thread in the bobbin.  Makes for an interesting back.  



Now....trying to decide if I want to put another Christmas quilt on the long arm.  We will see. 



6 comments:

  1. A great job - it could be reversable - the back is really pretty!! Everything looks so neat and well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great, Faye!
    (I should come take some lessons from you!)
    Sharon G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! That's beautiful!
    (I'm back to having to comment anonymously! Technology is not my friend!)
    Sharon G

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that Panto! This quilt turned out great.

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...