Food for thought.

Memory is a wonderful treasure chest for those who know how to pack it.

Friday, December 19, 2014

I must have things under control......

Never in a million years would I think I would have time to work on a quilt a few days before Christmas ...AND...it's not even FOR Christmas. 
 
Either I am forgetting to do something or I have things under control.
 
I just took this piece of fabric off the long arm.
 
 
I have had this in the closet for a very long time. 
 
It's a Windham Fabrics.
 
 
It would be interesting to find out just how old this fabric is. 
 
I watched a video on YouTube  called "loopy clams" and that is the pattern I used on this quilt.  It is a free motion E2E (edge to edge).  Really pretty easy to do. 
 
 
I backed it in white minky.  (Yes, I am getting very comfortable using minky).
 
 
It really shows up the quilting nicely....AND....feels so soft and cuddly. 
 
Now I have to hunt up some fabric to make the binding and this will be added to the pile of quilts that are finished. 
 
Hmmmm...I wonder if I have some yellow dot fabric.  Maybe I will just have to make a run to the quilt store.  Heaven forbid!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment