Friday, December 19, 2014

I must have things under control......

Never in a million years would I think I would have time to work on a quilt a few days before Christmas ...AND...it's not even FOR Christmas. 
 
Either I am forgetting to do something or I have things under control.
 
I just took this piece of fabric off the long arm.
 
 
I have had this in the closet for a very long time. 
 
It's a Windham Fabrics.
 
 
It would be interesting to find out just how old this fabric is. 
 
I watched a video on YouTube  called "loopy clams" and that is the pattern I used on this quilt.  It is a free motion E2E (edge to edge).  Really pretty easy to do. 
 
 
I backed it in white minky.  (Yes, I am getting very comfortable using minky).
 
 
It really shows up the quilting nicely....AND....feels so soft and cuddly. 
 
Now I have to hunt up some fabric to make the binding and this will be added to the pile of quilts that are finished. 
 
Hmmmm...I wonder if I have some yellow dot fabric.  Maybe I will just have to make a run to the quilt store.  Heaven forbid!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are just cruising along!
    I'll have to look for "loopy clams".
    I like 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to look for that tutorial. I really like those "Loopy Clams"!.

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...