Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A little surprise arrived.....

I think Pat over at http://thoughtsfromtaylorsoutback.blogspot.com/ sympathizes with my recent accident where I broke my dominant arm after a fall on the ice which required surgery.  I have been complaining that I can't sew, can't knit and find that the small things of daily living are quite hard.  She had broken both arms in the past.  I can't even imagine.  I don't even WANT to imagine.

But....she put a smile on my face when I got this in the mail.

 
She knows I love French General fabric. From these three FQ I am thinking of making one of the "little quilts" that seem so popular right now.  She sent me the sweetest note, too.  Best of all is the "oh so pretty" sachet filled with lemon verbena and lavender right from her very own garden.  That is super special to me.
 
So Pat....when I can again write with my "not so good hand right now" again, you will get a personal thank you from me.
 
I really needed that ray of sunshine
 
Thank you.
 
Aren't friends the best? ...even when they are blogger friends.

3 comments:

  1. I sometimes think my blogger friends "get" me more than my 'in person' friends who don't quilt. *vbg*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift!
    Bloggers really are the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very welcome! Just take care of that arm!!!

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...