Sunday, August 7, 2011

Beyond the Cherry Trees progress

Over at my sister blog....Beyond the Cherry Trees (http://beyondthecherrytree.blogspot.com/), Sharon has suggested that those of us who are working on this block of the month show all of our blocks together at whatever point we are.  The idea was to help keep us motivated since the end of the BOM is drawing near. 



I have 18 blocks completed. There are 25 in total with a very involved border that has LOTS of cherries.   

I have one that is almost done and I think 3 or 4 that I am behind in.  Seeing them altogether definitely motivates me to get caught up and stay caught up.  I want this quilt really bad. 

Anyways, keep checking back at Beyond the Cherry Trees blog as there hopefully will be many more participants sharing their progress. 

3 comments:

  1. You may be a bit behind but your blocks are truly stunning! My jaw is open wide at the work involved in these and just look at the fabulous quilt you will have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those blocks are beautiful! Wish I had done them. It's going to be a great quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good! I love all the different backgrounds that you are using!

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...