Friday, October 2, 2009

Wayward blocks have returned.....

The Hearts and Hands blocks that I was working on while away at my mini retreat a week ago with my friends ...which I left on the design wall ......have been sent back to me. Now I can sigh a sigh of relief and enjoy looking at them. I now have a total of 28 blocks.





The starburst ones are paper pieced and there are two that still need the applique centers made, but overall, I think that was some pretty good headway on this quilt.


Also, I have been working on some of the kitchen yarn bibs. There are a couple more made. Must tell you that my oldest dear daughter just loves them and says they hold a lot of drool from my little grandson. That's good!








Also, have one sock for her completely done and the other one is well on it's way. The pink alpaca yarn got all balled up (is that a knitting term???) and I am so anxious to start making a pair of socks out of it for my youngest dear daughter. I think it is going to knit up quite beautifully.

Well, gotta get back to those socks so I can then start on the pink ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...