Friday, October 16, 2009

Fall quilts....

I have been enjoying everyone's Fall pictures on their blogs, so I thought I would share a couple quilts that I have on display for the season. The first one is my pumpkin patch/scarecrow that is hanging in my sewing room.




This next one is on my bed and it my first maple leaf quilt. The leaves were made from a variety of scraps of mine and friends'.




The last one is a stack and slash Halloween quilt where my sister-in-law and I exchanged fabrics. There are some glow in the dark pumpkin and cat eyes, stars, skeletons and pumpkin smiles. Just a fun quilt.




Also, here are the three pair of completed knit, wool socks, too. They are all done just in time for the cool (or should I say "cold") weather that we are experiencing right now.





For those of you who love Fall.....enjoy. Winter is right around the corner.

1 comment:

  1. I was so fun to see some of your quilts displayed in your home. They are beautiful. (Uhh, the socks are cool, too!!)

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...