Friday, March 20, 2009

Thanks to Google...

I have tried and tried making this NICU cap with the little eyelets, but it has been so long since I have knitted that I finally had to Google how to "knit a yarn over". Since I had ripped out this cap "several" times, I just had to find out what I was doing wrong. I was determined, because this is one of the cuter caps. Anyways...without Google, I wouldn't have known that I was doing my yarn over clockwise instead of what I should have been doing ....counterclockwise. That was the answer and this is the result.
Now "I AM" putting away the yarn for a little while. I have the Crows in the Corner that I want to finish, but there are still two different patterns I want to try for the NICU caps and then it will be on to something new (or something unfinished) knitwise. Have a glorious 1st day of Spring today!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! You did it - this too, it my favourite little hat pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For goodness sakes they are just the cutest things. Love the pic of the crow applique. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say that these little caps are just so darn cute. You need to attach one to every baby quilt you give as a gift.

    ReplyDelete

Michigan quilters, take note

  Come see us at our first Quilter's to Quilter's sale.   Don't know what that is?  Well, it will be 28 quilters/vendors selling...