Last weekend I loaded "Sunwashed", a Fig Tree quilt top, onto my Millie.
I used the "Blue Lagoon" panto to quilt this with an aqua thread , "Sew Fine" to match my fabric....top and bobbin.
Got this quilting done in a day.
Then I got right to it and started applying the binding that has been ready and waiting.
Got DH to hang my quilt outside from the eaves so I could get a good picture of the completed quilt.
Here it is in all its glory.
Here's a close up of the quilting on the finished quilt.
I pieced the backing to make it fit.
.....and here is a close up of the quilting on the back.
This is another one off the UFO list and I am jumping up and down for joy.